Monday, April 16, 2007

Cool Hunting: Tea Time

http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2007/04/tea.php

Ceci n'est pas un Philippe Starck paintbrush. In reality, c'est un infuser de tea.

I've backed off a bit from the habit now, but at one point I was getting worried about the depth of my tea fetish. Seems I needn't have worried - however low you go, there are always those who've taken it to the next level. And some of them are gadget obsessed. Coolhunting has collected a bunch of these little gizmos. Personally, I thought I was doing okay with my Bodum Assam teapot and my beloved long handled infusers... not for me the variable-temperature electric kettle from Nothing But Tea, which does sound like every tea fetishists must-have...

1 comment:

Jonathan Phillips said...

Only $10... you should get one and report back.