Thursday, March 20, 2008

garfield minus garfield

http://garfieldminusgarfield.tumblr.com/
This has been doing the rounds recently - somebody tell me if it's already been posted by someone.

"Who would have guessed that when you remove Garfield from the Garfield comic strips, the result is an even better comic about schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and the empty desperation of modern life? Friends, meet Jon Arbuckle. Let’s laugh and learn with him on a journey deep into the tortured mind of an isolated young everyman as he fights a losing battle against loneliness in a quiet American suburb"



Genius.

8 comments:

Doctor Curry said...

That's really funny!

Barry Owen said...

Very Very Good Indeed.
I guess we all had a kind of inkling about John........

Murali Madhavan said...

A dullard!

k_sra sra said...

how terribly boring. even with a cat...

john smith said...

My kids have both of the movies on DVD. I'm so happy Jim Davis made his money before we all cottoned on to the fact he is really boring.

Amos Kito said...

I made one:

Wag The Baker said...

Funnier than the ones with the cat.

john smith said...

I hope Jon's boredom leads him to suicide.