Monday, September 08, 2008

Watch Skyscrapers having a tug of war, and other shininess

Just doing a bit of housekeeping here, posting a few links I sent to myself ages ago but felt too sh1t to sit down and post (been going through a bit of a rough patch lately).

First up is a video from National Geographic, about designing small homes that feel big. Interesting. Inevitably, it's about a house in Tokyo; there are some nice ideas about out perception of space in there, though.

 

Next up: watch skyscrapers duke it out in a tug of war! Virtually, obviously. One of a series of really cool-looking procedural animations by the obviously nom-de-plume'd Brandom Morse.

2 comments:

charl * said...

Oh! I am looking forward to your links. Good stuff, Matt. I'm sorry to hear about your rough patch. I climbed out of mine. I hope you find your way out soon. Hug.

Doctor Curry said...

Excellent link!